With a discerning eye for dramatic cinema and realistic lighting, Toronto based cinematographer Fraser Brown employs a skilled and subtle approach to the fine art and craft of filmmaking. His work is comprised of short films, music videos, commercials, television, and feature films.
Fraser takes pride in building strong collaborations and creating compelling visuals to support the narrative. He has won awards for his work and has had numerous films screen internationally.
Filmmaking is Fraser’s lifelong passion and he continues to develop his craft for visual storytelling.
Awards – Selected
- Canadian Screen Awards Nomination for Best Photography in a Dramatic Series, Blood & Water: Episode 108 (2016)
- Canadian Screen Awards Nomination for Best Photography in a Comedy Series, Kim’s Convenience: Frank & Nayoung (2016)
Feature – Selected Credits
- A Christmas Fury – Comedy / Feature Film / Alexa / Director: Warren P. Sonoda / Insight & CBC / 2017
- Girl In a Box – Drama / Feature Film / Alexa / Director: Stephen Kemp / Cineflix /2016
- LAN – Drama / Feature Film / Alexa / Director: Joseph Procopio / Procopio Films / 2016
Television – Selected Credits
- Kim’s Convenience – Comedy / Television Series / Alexa / Director: Various / CBC / 2016
- Blood and Water – Drama / Television Series / Alexa / Director: Various / Breakthrough Ent. & OMNI / 2015 & 2016
- 24HR Rental – Comedy / Television Series / Canon c300 / Director: George Mihalka / Reel One Ent. & Super Channel / 2012
Short Film – Selected Credits
- The Present – Drama / Short Film / ALEXA / Director: Hank DeVos / Dreamsoft Productions / 2014
- Saturday Night Special – Drama / Short Film / REDMX / Directors: Conner Marsden & Devin Myler / BravoFact / 2013
- Sundae – Drama / Short Film / REDEPIC / Director: Joseph Procopio / TMJ Productions / 2013
For past projects click here, or visit IMDB for more credits.
Union Member: IATSE 667 – Director of Photography
Agent: Anthony M. Marotto | APA Agency
135 West 50th St. 17th Floor, New York, NY 10020
O: 212.621.3081 | F: 212.245.5062 | E: email@example.com